English Decorative Designs Colouring Book
With their exquisite textiles, wallpaper, carpet, tile, and architectural ornament, English designers such as Christopher Dresser, C.F.A. Voysey, William de Morgan, and Owen Jones left their mark within and beyond England’s borders with their captivating work—which deeply affected the experience of beauty and quality in home interiors around the world. The line drawings for the wallpaper, textile, carpet, and tile designs in this colouring book were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.
• Soft cover book with staple binding.
• High-quality paper perfect for coloured pencils, pens, and markers.
• Printed with soy-based inks.
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment.
• Colouring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed.
This Item Is In stock
22 images to colour, cut out and display.